Sunday, November 23, 2008

a conversation

So yesterday we got Jack all set up with his own email account.  He has been asking for months about this and I tried to hold off as long as I could because he is, after all, 7 years old.  He has had a great time checking his mail and writing to his grandmas and us.  The following is the first email conversation we had.....

On Nov 22, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Jack Ouzts wrote:
how much money do we have?


On 11/22/08, Mike & Deb Ouzts wrote:
Hi Jack, we have just what we need!  And we work really hard for it and we are very blessed!
I love you
Mom

On Nov 22, 2008, at 3:25 PM, Jack Ouzts wrote:
the number of money


On 11/22/08, Mike & Deb Ouzts wrote:
Hi Jack 
we have about $100.00.
Is that what you want?
I love you 
Mom


On Nov 22, 2008, at 3:31 PM, Jack Ouzts wrote:
woah


On 11/22/08, Mike & Deb Ouzts wrote:
yeah
i love you
mom


On Nov 22, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Jack Ouzts wrote:
i love you


This makes me smile!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

If this is gonna be your personal blog, you're gonna have too tone down the professional pics a bit. Ya know, so us regulars don't feel so bad that our own pics don't look as good as yours. I love Jack! The kids cracks me up!

Love, Deborah said...

ha! I'll work on that!

Dana said...

Hey Jackson, since you have so much money, you want to give me loan?
Grandma

Janet said...

I'm so excited to follow your blog! {A blog with something other than AMAZING photos!} And I agree about the professional pics. I'll let you borrow my piece 'o crap Kodak so you can fit in. :O)