Friday, November 20, 2009

Quote of the Day

Jackson called me this morning from school and he needed me to take his library book to him. So I got dressed and went to the school and found Jack and gave him his book. As I was leaving I over heard this...

Little girl in Jack's class: "Is that your mom?"

Jack: "yeah"

Little girl in Jack's class: "Why does she look like she is going skiing?"

Then the door closed and I didn't hear what Jack's response was but I was thinking "Because it is flippin' COLD outside!!!" In my defense I was only wearing jeans, a hoodie, hat, scarf, and gloves. This is not overkill when it is 37 degrees outside, in my opinion! sheeesh!

4 comments:

Catrina Poulson said...

yeah, hard timing for you to move up just before the cold hits! LOL, I'm sure you will adjust soon enough. Just think, soon it will be 7 degrees instead of 37!

Meemer said...

i think that is perfect attire for the cold weather! i don't even leave the house once it hits 30 degrees. well, i leave my house to my garage, to my car, to the school, drop off the kids, back to the garage and back into the house. and i wear my husbands big snow coat and boots as well. and i curse about how cold it is. daily. welcome to winter!!

Love, Deborah said...

yeah i am kinda happy i don't have a ton to do outside these days! :)

Jess said...

LOL! 36 degrees is flippin cold!