Thursday, December 11, 2008

i am trying really, really hard


In two weeks it's Christmas.  What? WHAT?  I don't know if it's because it is somewhat warm outside, or that we have been busier than ever or what but that really great feeling of Christmas hasn't been around.  I feel like I need it, I have done the shopping, the baking, the giving, the decorating,  where is it?? As I have been typing this out I have had a few more ideas of what I could do, which mostly involve spending more time with the boys.  I'll keep you updated.

Lincoln's favorite spot is in the corner behind the tree.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Link is tooo cute!!

Barb said...

Deb,
I am highly honored that you put the pumpkin roll on your blog. I remember teaching you to make it when you and Mike were first married. Thank you. I'm sure yours is even better than mine. Remember when something or someone stole it at our house? Never have figured out that one. Love,Mom V.