Friday, February 6, 2009

focus-less

The thing I like about being an artist is the fact that you can translate your feeling into something beautiful.  I have never considered myself very good at at translating my feelings into anything but today I had the need to find a way to let go of all the feelings that were making my head feel like it was ready to explode.  So I created.  The best that I know how. I specifically wanted to create something that looked like what I felt.  I'm happy I did this project. Today this is me...





6 comments:

lynburbidge said...

I am so impressed and jealous of your talent. They are beautiful!

Love, Deborah said...

Hi Lyn!! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I am glad you stopped by!

Jess said...

I think the bottom one is my favorite... they're all cool, but that one is my favorite.

Sarah said...

It makes me want to doodle my name.

Molly Haddenham said...

So. I forget just how much I miss home. Just so you know I come-looking-at your pictures often whenever I start missing it too much and I feel homesick.
but then I see all the couples and remember that my mother would really like me to get married.
crap.

Love, Deborah said...

Molly! We miss you!!! I am so glad that you stop by!!! and just remember, outside Utah you are way too young to get married!! :)