Saturday, February 28, 2009

happenings {aka the longest post ever}

Since about the end of December I have had a really bad case of bloggers block. I don't know what it is, I want to blog, I just really don't have anything interesting to say. Shocker, I know! I have been working on this post for a while and it has just grown, but I have to get it all posted before it is too late! To start off with is our trip to Vegas for my birthday, we went down and saw The Beatles Love by Cirque De Soleil. It was one of the coolest shows I have ever seen! As "Get Back" started I totally started crying because I was just so happy to be there! It was the very best birthday present for a Beatles lover like myself, and the boys are now big fans! Their favorite song "Hey Bulldog".   So Great!
Here is Link by an M&M, Jack wouldn't go near that thing!

Mike has been doing a bunch of traveling with the photobooth, when he is gone this is how we keep in touch. It is like he is never really gone! :)

After Vegas we were able to go down to Needles CA and see my mom, here I am during the drive
Then, the boys were having a meltdown and we thought it was funny to take pictures of them until they started laughing, it was a great time!

Joshua Tree

California tree

Then last week the whole family was able to go up to Lake Tahoe for an event with the photobooth. We found some awesome hills for tubing .





And very last are my artsy photos from around the lake.  Look at all the pretty negative space! I so love it!  Happy weekend!




3 comments:

Erin said...

So many great pictures, the meltdown pictures made me laugh and I love the sledding picture.

Jess said...

You went tubing?! I'm so jealous, we didn't get to do it this winter.

Dana said...

awesome pictures. After reading your post I realized how much traveling you guys have done. dana