Thursday, April 9, 2009

check this out for a giggle


So, I have this friend, his name is Dave.  I have known him for a long while now and he has a blog. Years ago, when we all lived at Raintree, I didn't know that he was such a hilarious writer, but alas, he is.  I have decided to try and win him more readership, I really think he could be the next big thing in blogging... really.  Here is his blog, check it out, leave a comment, put it on your RSS feed,  all that good stuff!


Click here for THE BLOG


Here are a few links to some of my favorite posts...


Cheers


ha! This post is awesome


NBA


This one is a classic


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

David Vogelsberg said...

I feel the love.

Jess said...

Deb! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I laughed the whole time I was reading his blog. I've got to show Jake his post on NBA. He'll get a kick out of it.

Love, Deborah said...

yay for Jessica!! I am happy to share the laughter!