Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo of the Week {2}

You know those photo a day blogs you see some people do? I have always liked those and for the past few years I have really wanted to try it out but the thing is... I can't commit. I mean, taking time EVERY DAY of a whole year to do something like that, there is no way. I am always coming up with projects that make Mike roll his eyes at me so I never even bothered to tell him I wanted to do something like that. I know whatever he would tell me would be the truth and I just didn't want to hear it. I think he's like that because he has heard me complain about how overwhelmed I am but how there is this new thing I want to try way too many times. But the other night I was laying in bed thinking about a photo a day blog and then it occurred to me that I'm a big girl now, I can do whatever I want! Yessssss. It doesn't have to be stressful and I don't have to freak out about getting it all done. So, I came up with doing a photo a week! I'm probably not the first, I know, but that is something I can totally do! 52 photos. And, to make things even better I gave myself no limits! I can post whatever I feel like, it can be some personal work or an awesome photo of one of the boys giving me their best fake smile. And I don't even have to write anything about it if I don't want to, how is that for awesome? 2010, I love you already! So, here it is folks, my very first photo of the week(it took me a whole week to get it together so that is why there is a #2 by the title, it's week 2 now). I had to take Jack his library books, AGAIN, and I noticed how cool the trees looked all covered in ice. I don't think that I can say that I love winter up here in the North, but some things about it I find very lovely, but that is for another post entirely.

1 comment:

Meemer said...

beautiful! and it makes me feel cold.