Tuesday, March 17, 2009

gag

For those of you who know my sweet little Jackson you might know that he has a very strong gag reflex. It's been is kinda hilarious to see what exactly will make him gag next. The other night was the best, he was gaging on his own spit because we called it saliva and he didn't know what that was. He was in the middle of melting down but I thought it was so funny! I finally asked him if he knew what I was talking about and what saliva is and he said "it's slime!"  *gag*

Here is a photo of a happier day.

5 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

that's funny! poor guy! but, man, is he handsome!! :)

lynburbidge said...

Poor kid, I feel his pain...

Sarah said...

Ya, he's a funny guy.

Jess said...

How funny! I laugh at my kids when they gag too.

Love, Deborah said...

I don't know why it is so funny, it just is!