Wednesday, March 18, 2009

a past life

I have been going thru our house and in the process I have come across a few boxes of my stuff.  Old stuff!  I am kinda amazed that so much of my life can fit into a few little boxes, it's crazy!  So, this post is a chunk of my life, in hopes that it will not be forgotten!  Are you ready?


once I lived by these...
and worked on getting these...

and then there was this house, that was my room in the top left corner...
and the drive to school looked like this, it was 45 minutes...
and you needed to pass guards to get into that school...
and i knew these guys that did things like this to our house....

and they also did this, which was way grosser than it looks here...
i hung out with these three a lot and they always let me take pictures of them, so it was cool...
and even a long time ago I had a thing for trees...


i used to chew with these...



i stayed here for a little while...
and i wore this, all the time...


and i had to do this sometimes...

then i went here...
and here...
and i loved him....
he introduced me to this...
and took me here....
i moved with him here...
and we did fun stuff like this...

then we had babies, that is a much bigger box!  I'll save that for another day.











6 comments:

Jess said...

That was such a cool post, I can't wait for the next box!

Dana said...

Awesome post Deb. What wonderful memories. Dana

lynburbidge said...

Very cool Deb. I wish my own life would as interesting and artsy! Is that a pig's head in the toilet? Because that is definitely disgusting.

Love, Deborah said...

Hey Lyn, yes that is a pig's head. And their was one in our freezer as well, SO GROSS!! :)

Jill said...

It is so intriguing and fun to read your thoughts and and see your creativeness

David Vogelsberg said...

Love it Deb. Love it.